Welcome to the page dedicated to the protection of your Personal Data.
Privacy is a fundamental right and one of SKALIN's core values.
Who manages your data?
The data controller is the person who determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data or, in other words, the person who determines how your data is used.
In this case, the person responsible for the processing of personal data referred to above is SKALIN, a simplified joint stock company with a capital of €5,000, whose registered office is located at 12, rue Belfort 94170 Le Perreux-sur-Marne - France and registered in the Créteil Trade and Companies Register under number 898 856 836 (hereinafter referred to as "SKALIN")
When and what personal data do we collect?
Your personal data may be collected on the SKALIN site when you fill out forms on the Site.
SKALIN is committed to collecting your consent whenever necessary.
In addition, the mandatory or optional nature of personal data requested and the possible consequences of a failure to respond are specified at the time of their collection.
We may collect information from your browser and from cookies that may be installed on your terminals, such as
- Your IP address,
- Your device ID;
- Your browser type;
- Your time zone;
- Location data that does not indicate your exact location;
- Language used by the browser.
Data collection via site forms:
We collect your data when you fill in the forms on the site, in particular via :
- The "request a demo" form;
- The "try for free" form;
- The "meet with us" form;
- The "Webinar" form;
- The "E-book" form;
- The newsletter registration form.
These forms allow you to obtain additional information on the products and services we offer. The data collected is necessary for SKALIN to manage the commercial relationship and answer your questions.
The data collected are the following:
- Name and first name ;
- E-mail address ;
- Name of the company.
Why and how we use your information
SKALIN collects and processes your data only when authorized by the regulations, in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) and the amended Data Protection Act. In accordance with the principle of data minimization, we collect only the information strictly necessary for our activity.
Your personal data may be collected and processed for the following purposes and legal basis:
|To provide user support (answering questions, requests, chat follow-up etc.)||On the basis of the execution of pre-contractual measures|
|For the purpose of accessing our content (video demonstrations, e-book, webinar etc.)||On the basis of the execution of pre-contractual measures|
|For the purpose of communication and information (e.g. newsletters) or targeted advertisements||Based on our legitimate interests|
|For analysis purposes (Google Analytics): a. Creation of audience segments of aggregated data: statistical, demographic and usage data; b. Aggregation of personal data collected: such as frequency of visits, to manage metrics and statistics.||Based on our legitimate interests|
To whom will your data be transmitted?
Your privacy is of utmost importance to SKALIN. We never sell or resell your data to third parties. Your information remains strictly confidential for the duration of our business relationship and beyond, without time limitation, when it is your personal data.
Only SKALIN staff and our subcontractors and data hosts may have access to your personal data in compliance with the purposes described above.
Is your data transferred outside the European Union?
Your personal data is hosted and processed in the European Union. No transfer of personal data is made to a country outside the European Union.
How long do we keep your data?
We keep your personal data only for as long as is strictly necessary for the purposes stated above.
Consequently, contact data collected via forms are kept for 3 years after the last active contact (a reply, an email, an exchange, the downloading of an e-book, the subscription or the opening of a newsletter etc.).
Finally, your data may be archived in order to allow SKALIN in the event of a claim, whether contentious or not, to argue and defend ourselves in court.
How is your data protected?
We use a variety of security measures to ensure the safety and confidentiality of the personal data you entrust to us.
Although it is impossible to guarantee foolproof security against intrusions into our information system, we and our service providers make every effort to protect your personal data in accordance with applicable regulations, including through physical and logical security measures.
What are your rights on your data?
In accordance with the European Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) and the amended Data Protection Act, you have many rights regarding your data:
- Right of access: you can ask what data is processed about you and obtain a copy;
- Right of rectification: you can complete, correct your data which would be inaccurate;
- Right to erase or forget: you can withdraw your consent, exercise your right to object, request the deletion of your account, subject to the data no longer being necessary and the obligations to retain some of your data;
- Right to limit the processing of your data: you can ask to suspend the use of your data if you dispute the accuracy of your data;
- Right to object: you can request that the processing of your data be stopped unless the data controller has an interest in keeping it, such as a legal obligation;
- Right to portability: you can recover the data you have provided for your own account or for the account of another controller;
- Right to data disposition: you can define what happens to your data after your death, including who will have access to your account and what to do with your data;
- Right to lodge a complaint: you have the right to lodge a complaint about your data with the CNIL: https://www.cnil.fr/ in the event of disagreement or dispute concerning the processing of your personal data by SKALIN.
The above rights can be exercised with SKALIN, by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or, by writing to: SKALIN 12, rue Belfort 94170 Le Perreux-sur-Marne - France. You must indicate the personal data you wish SKALIN to correct, update or delete by identifying yourself precisely with a copy of an identity card. Requests will be subject to legal obligations, particularly with regard to the conservation or archiving of documents.
How to contact us